Friday, September 28, 2007

So anyway....










OK... so I don't update as often as "everyone" says I should. Hmmm.. what's the quote? Oh, I remember.. "Less is more" ;-)


I finally had some pictures developed that I want to share with you. (yes dear friends and family I still use film)

Here is Anthony playing at his first t-ball game. He got a hit and even scored a run. "T-bone" has come so very far from hisfirst day at practise where he didn't understand the game at all. I think he is going to turn out to be a very good player.




For those that don't know, Mary was in Minnesota for a week visiting her Mother, Aunt Hazel and the rest of the "fam". Drama....such drama. anyway, Mary got to spend some time with David and Jenny. Oh, and Otis too. The Dobo's came from Duluth to Dave and Jenny's house for a bit of conversation and laughter.

As for me, I stayed here at the beachworked on the house and enjoyed my Girls and my Grandson's. God is good.

I tried to add a few pictures here at the end of the blog, but alas, I couldn't figure it out, so I will post a few more pictures on an additional post.
Love to all,
Pappy

















1 comment:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

I love that Anthony's uniform is wayyyyy too big for him. So cute!