Friday, September 7, 2007

Friday at last....

First the car died ('87 Oldsmobile) took it to the doctor, well, i didn't really "take it" it died in front of the doctor's office (Kelly Lloyds garage). So Dr Lloyd fixed what he could after 2 days and made the beast run again. Hurray... Then couldn't sleep, so I tossed and turned and kept Mary awake all night too... Anthony got sick.. poor little guy just didn't do much with that fever. Hey it's Friday... shit.. the battery died on the Olds.... Oh well.... it's only money. :-) (but I did find a really good Japanese deli).
Went out for a Friday night sandwich with Diana and Edwin. We wanted Katie, Brian and Anthony to come along with us, Anthony is still not 100%, so he wanted to stay home. It just breaks my heart when he doesn't feel well.
No more TGIF.. now its POETS (piss on everything tomorrow's Saturday)
But hey... I'm on the right side of the dirt, got a job, Love my family and my God... Life IS good.
love to all...
Pappy

No comments: