Sunday, September 2, 2007

Labor Day Sunday

Happy Sunday Friends and Family.
I don't know about you, but I do love a 3 day weekend. Especially getting paid for taking the day off. Believe it or not, this is my first paid holiday in about 4 years. That might not be a big deal to you, but it is to me.
Friday night we got to watch Anthony in his first T-Ball practice. Poor little guy got bonked on the head once with the ball, and once in the mouth. Rather traumatic for a 4 1/2 year old. Saturday Katie and Brian went and bought Anthony a helmet. Smart...very smart.
It looks like Momma Mary will be headed to Minnesota near the end of September to visit G.Grandma Louise and Aunt Hazel. I am glad that she is making the trip. She will get a chance to spend some time with Dave & Jenny too. A person never knows when they will get called, and speaking from experience, you don't want to regret not seeing the family when you can.
I sure hope Mary, Mom, Grandma, has let everyone know about this so I am not spilling the beans. I've never been known to do that before. :-)
Anyway.. Have a wonderful weekend.
I Love you all..
Pappy

1 comment:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Yeah! I'm glad the plans are "official" now! Can't wait to see Mary!

Hope you're enjoying your holiday today!!!